Best Smartphone Under 130$ US Dollar. Browse through the new collection and find phones with up to 2 days of battery life. Now on new smartphones, enjoy the newest Android update, which can be updated to the next edition as well. Android Security. Explore smartphones that have been designed to last. These are the best handsets for a $130 dollar budget, based on our testing.
Best Smartphone Under 130$ US Dollar
1. Samsung Galaxy A01 (A015M) 32GB, Dual SIM, GSM Unlocked, 5.7” Display Smartphone – International Version – Red
International Model The International Model is imported and will not be guaranteed by the United States. Compatible with most GSM operators, such as T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. CDMA carriers, such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost Infinity-V Monitor, will NOT work.
More view of what you’re doing for hours, stream a whole series or do more all at once with the 5.7-inch HD+ TFT screen of the Galaxy A01. The mini camera notch of the Infinity-V Monitor produces a v-cut screen for a wider view and an immersive experience.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 180$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy A01 Features:
- Foreign Model – No American Warranty. Sponsored by most GSM operators, such as T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. CDMA carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, Lift, will NOT work with
- 5.7-inch (145.1mm), 720 x 1520 (HD+), PLS TFT LCD, Main Monitor Color Depth – 16M, Android 10.0; One UI 2, Face Unlock
- RAM – 2GB, ROM – 32GB, Snapdragon 439 Qualcomm SDM439 (12 nm), Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz
- Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)Dual Rear Camera – 13.0 MP + 2.0 MP, Rear Camera Zoom –
- Digital Zoom up to 8x, Front Camera – 5.0 MP, 3000 mAh battery3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
2. Samsung Galaxy A10S A107M 32GB Unlocked GSM DUOS Phone w/ Dual 13MP & 2MP Camera (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) – Black
Samsung Galaxy A10S with an immersive 6.2-inch HD+ screen with an Infinity-V monitor that lets you watch your gaming at ease and level up. With a 13MP + 2MP (Depth) dual camera set-up, click on amazing images and shoot amazing videos. Best Mobile Under 130$ Dollar.
Power of 4000 mAh that goes on and on and on so that you get more to do. With just a touch or by holding it up to your face, unlock your computer. Super clear, super clean. With the strong 3GB RAM that provides you with a super snappy experience, be one step ahead.
Also Read: Best SmartPhone Under 170$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy A10S Features:
- LTE Compliant Foreign Variant/US Compatible
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen Monitor, 720 x 1520 pixels
- Internal storage: 32GB, 2GB RAM – microSD Up to 512GB Up to 512GB
- 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor) Dual Rear Camera, LED Light, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320, Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
3. Samsung Galaxy A10e GSM Unlocked (not CDMA) 32GB Smartphone – Black (Renewed)
Enjoy a smooth experience of entertainment and connectivity with this Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone that is unlocked. The built-in memory of 32 GB offers enough storage space for media files and software, while the long-lasting 3000 mAh battery provides adequate power for extra convenience.
For sharp and high-contrast pictures, this Samsung Galaxy A10e phone has a 5.83-inch Infinity Display. Best Smartphone Under 130$ Dollar
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 160$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy A10e Features:
- Unlocked for all GSM carriers worldwide! Simply pop in your Activated SIM card and you’re all set!
- NOT compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless and Sprint.
- 5.8″ PLS TFT Touchscreen Display
- Octa-Core CPU; Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 32GB Internal Memory; 2GB RAM; Li-Ion 3,000 mAh Battery (Non-removable)
4. LG K10 K425 (16GB 1.5GB RAM) 5.3″ Full HD Display | Dual Camera | 2300 mAh Battery | Android 7.0 Nougat | 4G LTE | GSM Unlocked | Navy Blue Smartphone
Relatively affordable PROS. Attractive construction. Storage expandable, battery removable, and NFC. CONS Processor Dated. Mediocre Camera with 8MP. Heavy layer for UI. BOTTOM LINE The LG K10 for GSM Networks is a relatively affordable Android phone with a nice build and sleek design, but it is held back by the K20 and K30 hardware of its predecessor.
It is therefore underrated as this was essentially the basis for the success of LG’s entire ‘K’ Series line-up of phones, as anyone who owns one can tell you this. Best Mobile Phone Under 130$ Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 150$ US Dollar
LG K10 Features:
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes, it will work on any GSM network with a NANO size SIM card (and the NANO SIM card is NOT included) because this device is GSM unlocked, you will need to contact your network provider to obtain your free SIM card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES THIS DEVICE SUPPORTS: UMTS, GSM, LTE, WCDMA: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS 4G LTE: B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B122(AWS), B5(850), B12 (700).
- HARDWARE SPECKS: The battery is (BL-45A1H) and has 2,300mAh, lasting up to 13 hours and 45 minutes of talk time, up to 19 days of standby time, and 22 hours before the battery needs to be recharged. (Take with a grain of salt from the manufacturer) Internal memory is 16 GB (9.5 GB usable), 1.5 GB RAM, 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor and 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
- WHAT UNLOCKED REALLY MEANS: Unlocked computers are not connected to any single carrier by a contract and can run on any hardware-supporting network. Unlocked devices will not work with CDMA carriers that do not use sim cards for services such as Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider before purchasing for verification that they support the hardware) such as AT&T and T-Mobile and Select SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers)
- ON VERIZON OR SPRINT Will Not Work
5. Mobile Phone, P45Pro 8+128 GB 6.5 inch FHD Waterdrop Screen Display Smartphone, with 16MP AI Triple Camera, Android 9.1 Dual SIM-Free Mobile Phone, 4000mAh, Face+Fingerprint Recognition
The P45 Pro is an inexpensive high-value 3G mobile phone for the money. Extend up to 128 GB of mobile space with the assistance of a micro SD! No SIM Option Problems. Stop the hassle of changing your phone cards regularly. 5MP front camera.
Capable of capturing pictures in high clarity with richer colours and continuing to capture your wonderful life. Great selfies, video calls of high quality, for Android 9.1 system and new 8 Core processor, it can provide a smarter, more efficient and convenient user experience. Best Smartphone Under 130$ Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 140$ US Dollar
- In all you watch, the P45 Pro Smartphone, 6.5 display lets the information pop, bringing a wider visual experience than any other phones. The phone will help you to explore each detail and enjoy the colourful travel life with vivid colours and beautiful clarity. Smartphone P45 Pro, widescreen, big planet, infinite perspective. Provide an experience that is more immersive!
- The 16MP ultra-clear camera and 8MP AI selfie camera for insta-worthy snaps were fitted with the P45 Pro Smartphone as a cheap simple phone for all. Capable of capturing pictures in high clarity with richer colours and continuing to capture your wonderful life. Great selfies, high-quality video calls, ideal shots at any moment.
- 4000mAh Big Battery
- Packed with an octa-core AI processor, performance cores process complex tasks faster than ever before, ideal for high-performance gaming experiences. P45 Pro Smartphone You have a lot of space for all your images, media content and applications, with 128 GB of internal storage.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 110$ US Dollar