Best Smartphone Under 140$ US Dollar. Cheap is a word that is relative. Depending on their income and spending habits, it means different things to various people. For that reason, at different price points, we’ve rounded up the best cheap Android phones currently on the market, starting at about $140 and heading all the way down to as low as $100. Most individuals would be able to find something that suits their budget in that way. Bear in mind that only phones that have been officially launched in the US and are backed by a guarantee are included in this list.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 130$ US Dollar
Best Smartphone Under 140$ US Dollar
1. LG K31 Unlocked Smartphone – 32 GB – Silver (Made for the US by LG) – Verizon, AT&T, T–Mobile, Metro, Cricket (Universal Compatibility)
The LG K31 will lead your course, stand up, and defy convention. In the palm of your hand is all you need to survive exceptionally. On a huge, vibrant screen, watch videos. Using Dynamic Dual Cameras to capture lovely images. With expandable on-device storage, keep your memories tight. Dare to be extraordinary with LG.Best Smartphone Under 140$ US Dollar
LG K31 Features:
- 5.7″ FullVision HD+ Show
- 13 MP PDAF Main Rear Camera Quick Focus
- 5 MP 120° Rear Camera Super Wide
- 5 MP Front Facing Portrait Mode Camera
- 3,000 mAh Long Duration Battery
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 90$ US Dollar
2. Nokia 2.4 Android 10 Unlocked Smartphone with 2/32 GB Memory, 6.5-Inch HD+ Screen, 2-Day Battery Life, Fingerprint Sensor, and Google Assistant, Charcoal (AT&T/T-Mobile/Cricket/Tracfone/Simple Mobile)
With the 4500mAh AI-assisted Adaptive Battery, the Nokia 2.4 smartphone runs up to 2 days, takes thorough night shots with AI imagery, and quickly unlocks with your fingerprint or a glance. The impressive 6.5-inch HD+ 20:9 screen brings great stories to life.
Nokia 2.4 Features:
- Capture informative shots after dark on the Nokia 2.4 Android Smartphone with its advanced image fusion and exposure stacking in Night Mode.
- With Portrait Mode’s custom shapes and blurred backgrounds, put your best face forward, plus a new Portrait editor is featured on the tablet.
- Chargeless and get the 4500mAh AI-assisted Adaptive Battery for up to 2 days on a single charge.
- For Android 11 and beyond, your phone is set. Get the new features with three years of monthly updates to security and two years of enhancements to applications.
- Rapidly and conveniently unlock your smartphone with the handy fingerprint sensor. Includes phone, adapter, cable, and guide for rapid launch.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 100$ US Dollar
3. HTC One M7 Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Smartphone w/Beats Audio – Black
comes with a full metal frame, Zero gap construction, & tapered edges that give a slim yet satisfying grip, The new HTC One is a phone design that doesn’t compromise, Capturing a moment takes more than one shot, That’s why the new HTC One includes the HTC UltraPixel Camera, Press the shutter & the HTC One automatically captures up to 20 images and a 3-second video—a picture that’s alive.
HTC One M7 Features:
- 3G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G:
- 4.7-inch Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Super LCD3 w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protective
- Android v4.3 JellyBean (upgradable), Quad-Core 1.7 GHz Processor for Krait 300
- Chipset: APQ864T Snapdragon 6 Qualcomm, Adreno 320 Graphics
- Internal storage: 32GB, 2GB of RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile GSM carriers as well as GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon.
- Boost will not work with unlocked mobile phones.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 110$ US Dollar
4. Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite 64GB, 4GB RAM, 5000 mAh Battery, 6.5′ HD+ LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone – International Version (Blue)
Do not think about recalling the passcode. Just contact the conveniently placed fingerprint reader on the back of the phone. One tap opens up and immediately unlocks your phone. Best Smartphone Under 140$ US Dollar
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite Features:
- TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. “5” Max Vision HD+ (720×1600) | 269ppi – Water Repellent Interface Fingerprint Reader – Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, expandable up to a 256GB microSD card – MediaTek Helio P35 – 3. 5mm jack for headset – Wi-Fi 802. Eleven b/g/n | 2. 4GHz – No NFCs
- Triple rear camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP macro depth sensor + 2MP – Front camera: 8 megapixels – Video:
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Included components: phone and charger
- Compatible phone models: Android
- Operating system: Android
5. HUAWEI P20 Lite (32GB + 4GB RAM) 5.84″ FHD+ Display, 4G LTE Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked Smartphone ANE-LX3 – International Model – No Warranty (Midnight Black)
5.84″ FHD+ Display, 4G LTE Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked Smartphone ANE-LX3 – Foreign Model – No Warranty (Midnight Black) HUAWEI P20 Lite (32GB + 4GB RAM)
HUAWEI P20 Lite Features:
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – LTE Band 2/4/5/7/12/17/28 – Dual SIM Hybrid (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – Before buying, please check compatibility with your carrier. Please also remember that it doesn’t work with Verizon, Sprint, etc.
- 32GB, 4 GB RAM – up to 256 GB microSD (SIM 2 slot is used) – Android 8.0 (Oreo) – Octa-core
- Main camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/2.2, 1.0 μm) + 2 MP – Secondary camera: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 μm), 1080p -Fingerprint video: [email protected] (rear-mounted).
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, 5.84 inches 1080 x 2280 pixels (~432 PPI density) LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Most GSM carriers, such as AT&T and T-Mobile, are compatible with Factory Unlocked cellphones but are not compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint. There is no US warranty on foreign models.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 120$ US Dollar