Best Smartphone Under 280$ US Dollar [Buying Guide 2022]
Best Unlocked Mobile Under $280 Dollar
Best Smartphone Under 280$ US Dollar. It’s hard work to fulfill your needs with the latest Android phone. A pretty handset design or a compelling price is easy to get swayed by. With a discount or a 24-month payment plan, carriers could tempt you. But read up before you make a rash impulse to buy.
Best Smartphone Under 280$ US Dollar 2021
We bring you our picks from the bottomless pit of phone options, including our top pick, the Pixel 4A. Best Mobile Under 290$ Dollar. All the phones we have chosen here have their own benefits, and we have set them out as frankly as we can on the basis of our own thorough tests.
1. LG Q70
LG Q70 Unlocked Smartphone – 4/64 GB – Black (Made for the US by LG) – Verizon, AT&T, T–Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, Metro (Universal Compatibility). The LG Q70 will carry premium quality to your wallet. Experience great architecture, strong performance, and flexible features.
This computer comes with a 6 in its box. 4″ FHD+ monitor, dual 32 MP and 5 MP rear-facing cameras, a powerful 16 MP selfie camera, a long-lasting 4, 000 mAh battery, plus an integrated fingerprint sensor for virtually seamless unlocking. The LG Q70 turns into excellent every day with all you need in one smartphone. Best Mobile Under 280$ Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 270$ US Dollar
LG Q70 Features:
- Wireless Carrier Unknown: Wireless Provider Type
- Brand: LG
- Color: Black
- Memory Storage Capacity: 64 GB
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- About this item
- Premium build with IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- 6. 4″ FHD+Fullvision Display
- 32MP PDAF Rear-facing Autofocus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP Depth-Sensing Rear-facing Camera
- 16MP Front-facing Camera with Portrait Mode
2. Samsung Galaxy A50 A505F
Samsung Galaxy A50 A505F 128GB Dual SIM Unlocked GSM Phone w/ Triple (25MP+8MP+5MP) Camera – Black. The Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone is fitted with a 6.4-inch (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is operated by an Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM. It has 4000 mAh as far as the battery is concerned. Best Smartphone Under 280$ Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 260$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy A50 Features:
- Wireless Carrier: Boost
- Brand: SAMSUNG
- Color: Black
- Memory Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Display Size: 6.4 Inches
About this item
- 6.4 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Internal Memory: 128GB, 4GB RAM
- Triple Rear Camera: 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide); 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor. Front Camera: 25
- MP, f/2.
- Android OS, Exynos 9610, Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & Quad Core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53),
- Mali-G72 MP3
- Non-Removable Lithium Polymer 4000 mAh capacity
3. MOTCB XT1710-01
MOTCB XT1710-01 – Factory Unlocked Phone – Lunar Gray. Motorola has chosen to introduce the slimmer-designed Moto Z2, and the Play edition of this phone is the first to look slim and smart. The company aims to reduce the battery size from 3510 to 3000 mAh, making the Motorola Moto Z2 Play look sleek and crafty compared to its previous 3510 mAh battery sibling.
As it is not clear this time why this smartphone giant has taken this decision, but the design of Motorola Moto Z2 will be sharper and we will get this brand’s good-looking and stunning product. Best Smartphone Under 280$ Dollar.
Many devices have come out since merging into Lenovo, and Motorola’s Moto Z2 Play is one of the best devices among all of them. Specifications shift in the opposite direction as the size of the unit decreased and now we can see the specification in Motorola’s Moto Z2 Games. The 5.5-inch diagonal is packed within the Super AMOLED display.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 250$ US Dollar
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android OS, Snapdragon 626 Qualcomm, Octa-Core 2.2 GHz, Adreno 5066
- 12MP F/1.7 Aperture Rear, Dual Pixel PDAF & Laser AF & 5MP F/2.2 Aperture Front Camera
- Internal storage capacity: 64GB, 3GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- 3000mAh Lithium-Ion Capacity Non-Removable