Best Smartphone Under 350$ US Dollar. Dear visitors to the Mobile Guider website, you can find a ranking of the best smartphones below 350 USD on this list. In terms of selecting a smartphone that will be able to become a successful mobile assistant for several years, the average price category is very difficult.
Best Smartphone Under 350$ US Dollar 2021
Due to the variety of the range offered on the market, it is difficult to find a healthy, beautiful and simply excellent model for the price segment, whatever amount of money a person wants to spend on buying a gadget. That is why we have produced a list of the most important currencies of 2021 at the cost of less than 350 USD through the efforts of the editorial office. The glut of both good and mediocre phones that have filled store shelves will certainly not be lost. Best Smartphone Under 350$ US Dollar.
1. Apple iPhone 8 256GB Unlocked GSM Phone – Silver (Renewed)
iPhone 8 features an all-new style of glass. The most famous camera in the world, and now even better. The smartest and most powerful smartphone chip ever. Wireless charging is truly fast. And virtual reality environments that have never been available before. 8th iPhone. A new iPhone generation.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 320$ US Dollar
Apple iPhone 8 Features:
- For GSM carriers, completely unlocked (like AT & T and T-Mobile). NOT For Carriers of CDMA (like Sprint and Verizon)
- Multi-Touch Retina HD Monitor 4.7-inch widescreen LCD with IPS technology, 750 x 1334 pixels with IP67 certification and Oleophobic Coating
- Hexa-Core Processor A11 Bionic Chip, iOS, Embedded M11 Motion CoProcessor
12MP f/1.8 Aperture Camera, Quad-LED True Tone Flash, Hybrid IR Filter & 7MP f/2.2 Aperture Front
- Camera, Retina Flash, and Auto HDR
- Internal storage: 256GB, 2GB of RAM
2. LG V40 ThinQ 64GB GSM Unlocked (AT&T/T-Mobile) 5-Camera Smartphone w/ 6.4″ QHD+ Display – Aurora Black
Style – SO BRIGHT. SO LIGHT: Experience award-winning LG OLED technology in the palm of your hand, lightweight with striking transparency, beautiful contrast, and vibrant color. TURN UP THE BASS: Offer a boost of loud, room-filling sound to your audio experience with a Boom box Speaker that’s made for bass, delivering audio that’s louder and more electrifying than ever. QUAD DAC – SOUNDS LIKE THE REAL THING. Best Smartphone Under 350$ US Dollar.
Witness superior sound matching actual output with a clearer, cleaner, more precise audio and improved playback. DTS:X 3D SURROUND SOUND – TAKE SURROUND SOUND ON THE GO: DTS:X 3D Surround Sound provides the LG V40 ThinQ with spatial sound, so audio appears to come from all directions, including overhead. MORE WAYS TO CAPTURE EVERY STORY: The groundbreaking LG V40 ThinQ 5-camera gives you the power to capture moments, big or small, from multiple viewpoints and at various angles.
LG V40 ThinQ Features:
- 6.4′ QHD+ OLED Display (3120 x 1440, notch included); 538 ppi, FullVision Display – 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio; screen-to-body ratio of 84.3%
- Supports MicroSD card up to 2 TB, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, up to 2.8 GHz x 4 + 1.7 GHz x 4 Octa-Core,
- Single Nano-SIM, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, microSD,
- Triple Rear Cameras: 12MP Telephoto Zoom, 16MP Super Broad-Angle, 12MP Regular, 5MP Wide, 8MP
- Standard Dual Front Cameras, OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo); LG UX 7.1, 3,300 mAh Non-Removable Battery
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100), 7100 (600)
- LG U.S. Warranty. Works for most U.S. and worldwide GSM SIM cards, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. May not work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
3. LG V30 US998 64GB GSM & CDMA Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon) Factory Unlocked
The Good The LG V30 has almost everything: a great camera, a fast processor, a big OLED monitor, a great battery life, waterproofing, wireless charging, micro SD storage, and the best phone headphone jack. Bad ergonomic quirks will make keeping the V30 uncomfortable. Due to the slow camera autofocus, you might miss some shots.
Carrier-specific models come with bloatware and logos that are distracting. The LG V30 is a rock-solid alternative to the Galaxy S8 Plus and Google Pixel 2 XL from Samsung. The Bottom Line You will not be disappointed if it suits your hands and your photographic needs. Rated for M3, T3 Hearing Aids.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 310$ US Dollar
LG V30 Features:
- Wireless Carrier Verizon
- Brand: LG
- Color: Silver
- Memory Storage Capacity: 64 GB
- Operating System: Android 8.0
4. LG V50 ThinQ 128GB LMV450PM Sprint CDMA and GSM Unlocked 5G Smartphone Aurora Black with 3 Months Mint Mobile 8GB Service Included
Bundle Package: LG’s 5G phone is being launched, designed for next-generation experiences. With the immersive LG OLED screen that’s the ideal platform for watching 4K movies on the go, dive deeper into your entertainment. Gain the competitive edge with 5G-era gaming, allowing next-level moves on many players around the globe.
To catch every angle, use 5 different lenses, add creative effects to moving footage, and then share it all in nearly an instant. There’s a new smartphone revolution and the LG V50 ThinQ 5G helps lead the charge. 5G Allowed for faster speeds and higher connectivity See premium content with striking clarity and vivid colors on a close edge-to-edge OLED screen.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 300$ US Dollar
LG V50 ThinQ Features:
- Sprint Service and GSM network operators around the world operate with this handset. This is an unlocked unit from Sprint. This system would need APN and MMS settings to be changed to every GSM carrier other than Sprint that it is used with. (It does NOT work with CDMA carriers like Verizon, Boost..) Wi-Fi calling with carriers such as T-Mobile is not supported by this. The data speed may vary depending on the carrier and the area in which the system is used. For all service providers, 5G might not be compatible.
- This phone is a version of a single SIM card (It does NOT support a Dual SIM card). Specifications: Octa-core processor Snapdragon 855, Android 9.0 (Pie), Penta camera, 128 GB RAM, 6 GB RAM, MicroSD slot (up to 2 TB), 4000 mAh battery.
- OLED screen with striking contrast and vivid colors, edge-to-edge. Build rich content with 5 cameras at normal, zoom, and wide angles. Long-Lasting Battery Listen to surround virtual sound.
- Bundle Deal – Includes 3 months of prepaid Mint Mobile 8GB Sim Card and Service! (value of $60). 3 months of unrestricted speech & text + 8 GB of 4 G LTE data per month delivered on the fastest, most sophisticated LTE network in the world. Normal, micro, and nano sizes include a 3-in-1 SIM card. No requisite engagement. True only when the Mint SIM Card included with your purchase is enabled and used.
5. Honor 10 Lite Dual-SIM 64GB (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone – International Version (Midnight Black)
Best Mobile Under 350$ Dollar. No wonder, the Honor 10 Lite is a looker. It has beautiful curved 3D edges and when angled, the gradient color of the back shimmers in the light, making it a true attention grabber. Best Smartphone Under 350$ US Dollar
Honor 10 Lite Features:
- For US buyers: This smartphone is compatible with any GSM networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile, or will operate with them. Please check with your network provider in advance prior to your order for exact 2G GSM,
- 3G, 4G/LTE availability. No CDMA networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR will work with this handset.
- Compatibility with the dual-SIM network: SIM CARD 1 [2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G UMTS 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1800(B3) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7)] and SIM CARD 2 [2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900]
- 6. 21 inches, 16M colors, 1080 x 2340 pixels, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen,
- 64 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, up to 512 GB micro card slot (uses SIM 2 slot)
- About Android 9. Octal-core (4×2. 2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1. 7 GHz Cortex-A53), Dual 13MP Rear Camera, f/1. 0 (Pie), HI silicon Kirin 710 (12 nm), PDAF, LED flash, HDR, panorama, [email protected]/60fps, 24MP front camera, f/2. 8, 26mm (wide), 0, 26mm (wide), 0.0.0mm (wide), HDR, 9μm, [email protected]