Best Smartphone Under 450$ US Dollar. For under 450 bucks, what are the best phones? With so many phones on the market, and with the distance between mid-range and high-end decreasing each year, choosing the right phone for you is not an easy task. Sure, if you have $1000 ready to go, getting the best of the best is not a daunting task; you can narrow your range down to a handful of phones.
Best Smartphone Under 450$ US Dollar 2021
However, when you’re on a bit of a budget, the vast mid-range category has so much to deliver, but they don’t target exceedingly big, that it can quickly become overwhelming. To get a flagship, there’s no need. You can get one of the best $450 phones instead. And keep an eye on our deal article on Black Friday 2020 for the latest phone offers and all sorts of gadgets, by the way.
1. Huawei P40 Lite
Huawei P40 Lite Dual-SIM 128GB + 6GB RAM (GSM Only | No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone (Crush Green) – International Version. However, when you’re on a bit of a budget, the vast mid-range category has so much to deliver, but they don’t target exceedingly big, that it can quickly become overwhelming. To get a flagship, there’s no need. You can get one of the best $450 phones instead. And keep an eye on our deal article on Black Friday 2020 for the latest phone offers and all sorts of gadgets. Best Smartphone Under 450$ US Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 400$ US Dollar
Huawei P40 Lite Features:
- 6.4 inches, LTPS IPS LCD, 101.4 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2310 pixels (~398 ppi density).
- Network Compatibility: DUAL-SIM (Nano-SIM), SIM CARD 1 AND SIM CARD 2 [ 2G : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G : WCDMA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G : LTE 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) / Band 6 / Band 9 and/or : TD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2100(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38).
- 128GB 6GB RAM, NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot).
- Android 10, EMUI 10, no Google Play Services, Kirin 810 (7 nm), Octa-core (2×2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×1.88 GHz Cortex-A55) | GPU: Mali-G52 MP6.
- Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) | Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm, Video rec. 1080p@30fps.
2. OPPO Reno4 Z 5G
The OPPO Reno4 Z 5G Dual SIM Smartphone, 6.57 Inch 120Hz Ultra HD Display, 48+8+2+2MP Camera, 16MP Dual Front Camera, 128GB ROM/8GB RAM EU/UK Global ROM CPH2065 – Dew White. Oppo has its latest Reno 4Z in the pipeline that will enter the market very soon, which means that one of the powerful smartphones in the new product line will be a new smartphone. There are two smartphones in the series, a regular version, and a Lite version. Featuring powerful specs, the latest Oppo Reno 4Z will be a strong asset for the industry once it is launched. It will be powered by Media Tek’s 2.0GHz octa-core processor that can be either the Density 720 or the Density 800. Best Smartphone Under 450$ US Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 350$ US Dollar
OPPO Reno4 Z 5G Features:
- Size: 6.57” (diagonal) Screen Ratio: 90.4% Resolution: 1080×2400 Refresh Rate: up to 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate: up to 120Hz Colour Depth: 16.7million colors (8it) Colour Gamut: 81.5% NTSC type Pixel Density: 401 PPI Contrast Ratio: 1500:1 type Brightness: 480nit type Panel: LTPS LCD Cover Glass: Corning (GG3+).
- LTE bands 5G: n1 / n3 / n5 / n7 / n8 / n20 / n28 / n38 / n40 / n41 / n77 / n78 4G （TD-LTE）: B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 / B42 4G （FDD-LTE）: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28 / B32 / B66 3G （WCDMA）: B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19 2G （GSM）: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- 4000 mah Battery, MTK MT6873V (Dimensity 800 series), 8GB+128GB ram.
- Rear camera array: 48MP lens 8MP wide-angle lens 2MP black-and-white portrait monochrome lens 2MP vintage portrait monochrome lens Front Camera array: 16MP main lens 2MP depth of field secondary lens Image Stabilization: Ultra Steady Video (Basic steady mode applies when video resolution is set to 4K.)
- Design highlight: The OPPO Reno4 Z has an ultra-slim shape of 8.1 mm in a 2.5 D housing. The side-mounted fingerprint reader provides easy and instant access.
3. Sony Xperia 10 Plus
Sony Xperia 10 Plus Unlocked Smartphone – US Warranty. With Experian 10 Plus ‘6, do more of the things you love. Broad monitor 5’, 21: 9. Use two apps at once for enhanced multitasking, watch movies in the Cinema ratio With 21: 9 movie recording, they were shot in and catch your own. All in a slender style that suits your hand perfectly. Best Mobile Under 450$ US Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 320$ US Dollar
Sony Xperia 10 Plus Features:
- 6. 5′ 21: 9 Wide Full HD+ monitor, built to fit comfortably in your palm. Dual camera system with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. 12MP and 8MP, with 2X optical zoom, 21: 9 Recording and Booked effect.
- The volume up and down is placed next to each other. The system is less accredited by Verizon CDMA and operates with Verizon. Users can text in and out when properly set up.
- Take any track with High-Res Audio and DSEE HX.
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology closer to the original recording
- The Experian 10 Plus gives you the strength you can rely on with its high 3000mAh capacity and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- Single SIM – Activated and compliant with carriers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Metro PCS, Wireless Cricket, Mobile Simplex, and others.
4. Original Real me X7 Pro 5G
Original Real me X7 Pro 5G 8G+128GB MobilePhone 120Hz AMOLED Screen 6.55 inch Android 10 4500mAh 65W Fast Charge 64MP Cameras Media Tek 1000+ NFC Cellphone-by (CTM Global Store) (White 8+128). This item was produced by the approved store, CTM Global Store, Realme. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of the goods of other vendors. CTM Global Store. Realme X7 Pro 5G Brand Model.
Samsung AMOLED 6.55 inch Versatile Straight Panel Screen. 120Hz Ultra-High Rate of Refresh. FHD+ Resolution: 2400×1080. Refresh frequency: 120Hz. The sampling rate for touch: up to 240Hz. The ratio of screen-to-body: 91.6 percent. Corning Fifth Generation Gorilla Glass. Best Smartphone Under 450$ US Dollar.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 310$ US Dollar
Real me X7 Pro 5G Features:
- Product is pre-installed Google Play store, Multi Languages, come with Official Rom & Support OTA Update
120Hz AMOLED flexible screen 240Hz ultra-high touch sampling rate | 65W smart flash charging 100% charge in 35 minutes | 64 million ultra-clear wide-angle four cameras Sony IMX686 sensor | Dimensity 1000+
- 5G processor Over 540,000 running points | 5G+5G dual card dual standby Support Wi-Fi 6 | Ultra-lightweight design Only weighs 184g
- 5G SA NR：N1/N3/N41/N78/N79 NSA NR：N41/N77/N78/N79 4G LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8 TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41(2515-2675MHz) 3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19 CDMA2000: BC0
- packing list Realme X7 Pro 5G Type-C data cable 65W Smart Flash Charger Adapter cellphone case SIM card pin Factory has film Quick start guide Important information guide (including warranty card).
5. Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955U
Samsung Galaxy S8+ G955U 64GB Unlocked GSM U.S. Version Smartphone w/ 12MP Camera – Midnight Black. Meet the S8+ Galaxy – Endlessly Amazing. The Galaxy S8+ features the world’s first Infinity Screen, a finite screen. The large monitor spans from edge to edge, giving you the most displays in the least amount of room.
The Galaxy S8 groundbreaking+ architecture starts from the inside out. To break through the constraints of the smartphone screen, we re-thought every aspect of the phone’s layout. So all that you see is a pure material, not a bezel. Best Unlocked Phone Under 450$ US Dollar.
It is the largest, most immersive screen of this size on a Galaxy smartphone. And on one hand, it’s easy to carry. The Infinity Display has an impressive end-to-end screen that spills over the sides of the handset, providing an entirely flat, continuous surface without bumps or angles. It’s pure, uninterrupted, pristine glass. And it takes up the entire front of the handset, flowing into the aluminum shell seamlessly. A beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object is the result.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 300$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Features:
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Scratch Resistant Display & Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.35 GHz Kryo & 1.9 GHz Kryo), GPU: Adreno 540
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p@30fps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/n(5GHz)/ac; Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, aptX; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; USB: 3.1, USB Type-C Reversible Connector.