Best Smartphone under 50 US Dollar [Buying Guide 2022]
Best Cheap Mobile Under $50
Best Smartphone under 50$ US Dollar. Browse through the latest range and find phones with a battery life of up to 2 days. Enjoy the latest Android version now on new smartphones, which can also be upgraded to the next edition. Best Smartphone under 50 Dollar.
Best Smartphone under 50$ US Dollar
Explore Smartphones that were made to last. Based on our research, these are the best phones for a 50$ Dollar budget. Best Smartphone under 50.
1. Nokia Lumia 635 RM-975 (Best Smartphone under 50)
Nokia Lumia 635 RM-975 Unlocked GSM Windows 8.1 Quad-Core Smartphone – Blue. Do It All Easy with Nokia’s Lumia 635. The Lumia 635, built with an advanced quad-core processor, moves at blazing fast speeds at a reasonable price for a superior experience. It’s easy to read a beautiful 4.5″ display, easy to love.” Enjoy endless mobile interactions and real-time syncing, seamlessly through all devices, highlighting all the newest and latest features on Windows Phone. Best Smartphone under 50.
You have a problem-solver right in your pocket with the Lumia 635: Cortana finds the answers you need when you need them, so you can continue to move forward. Cortana has you covered, whether you’re home, at work, or on the go. To help you do more, the Lumia 635 was made. Anything you need to work, play, live is right at your fingertips, and for a great price, whether it is working on the go with Microsoft Office, getting tips on Cortana’s hottest destinations, or interacting with loved ones on Skype.
Also Read: Best Unlocked Smartphone Under 50$ US Dollar
Nokia Lumia 635 Features:
- 4.5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen IPS LCD, 480 x 854 pixels with ClearBlack Display and Corning Gorilla Glass Protection 3
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, Processor: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, GPU: Adreno 305
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus, Sensor size 1/4-inch, Geo-Tagging, Panorama-Tagging
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, LE (apt-X after WP8 Denim update), USB: microUSB v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
2۔ Tracfone Motorola Moto E6 (Best Smartphone under 50)
Tracfone Motorola Moto E6 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) – Black – 16GB – Sim Card Included – CDMA. Meet Moto E6 See more and scroll less on a 5 5-inch Max Vision HD+ monitor Go on a single charge all day Enjoy lag-free output while playing games and watching videos Capture crystal-clear images and increase the quality of your selfies Plus get more from your phone With the latest Android pie OS and simply do more with Moto Experiences that make it easier to use Moto E6 It’s a small price for great fun. Best Smartphone under 50.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 60$ US Dollar
Tracfone Motorola Moto E6 Features:
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means that only the Tracfone wireless network can use this device.
- 5.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display; 1.4 GHz octa-core processor; 3,000 mAh battery; Android 9 Oreo; Moto Behavior
- 13MP LED Flash Rear Camera/5MP Front-Facing Camera with Screen Flash; 16GB internal memory supports up to 256GB Micro SD memory card (not included); 2GB RAM card (not included);
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Connectivity-802.11 b/g/n; wireless technology for Bluetooth 4.2
- Unlimited plans for Talk, Text, and Data starting at $20/month
3. Total Wireless LG Rebel 4 (Best Smartphone under 50)
Total Wireless LG Rebel 4 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) – Black – 16GB – Sim Card Included – CDMA. A useful option for people who don’t want to commit to a month-to-month mobile service contract is the Complete Wireless LG Rebel 4 LTE Android prepaid smartphone.
With this product, as-you-go you can pay. This helps you to easily track the amount of money you’re spending. With a wide range of features, including Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth, this prepaid smartphone comes fully loaded. You will run over a million other applications on Google Play with it. Best Smartphone under 50.
A camera comes with it, so you can take pictures and share them with friends. To listen to your favourite songs, use an MP3 player. A micro SD memory card of up to 32 GB supports this Android smartphone. It is worth noting that the memory card is not included in the box and can be purchased separately.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 70$ US Dollar
Total Wireless LG Rebel 4 Features:
- 5-inch HD display; 1. 4 GHz Quad-Core device; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; wireless technology for Bluetooth 4. 2; MP3 player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; 16GB internal memory; supports up to 32GB Micro SD memory card; (not included)
- Plans are sold individually.
Note: This mobile is locked by the carrier; Consumers must have had their locked system enabled for no less than 12 months on the TracFone service, redeemed air time cards for no less than 12 months, and have not had their telephone number recycled or ported.
4. Simple Mobile TCL A2 4G (Best Smartphone under 50)
Simple Mobile TCL A2 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) – Black – 32GB – Sim Card Included – GSM (SMALA507DGP5). “The TCL A2 has a spacious 5.5” 18:9 Full View Display with a dedicated Google Assistant side key in a compact frame, a simple and easy way to get answers on the go. Thanks to the big 3,000 mAh battery, fast processor, and the latest Android OS, you can read more news, check more social updates, and browse the web with ease. Best Smartphone under 50.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 80$ US Dollar
Simple Mobile TCL A2 Features:
- Maximized Screen – Minimized Body: A spacious 5.5′ 18:9 Full View Display has been thoughtfully built into a sleek, lightweight smartphone with narrower borders so that you can read, watch and search with one hand comfortably.
- High-quality photos with depth: with the 8MP rear camera, take sharp pictures and share stylish portraits with the 5MP selfie camera that allows you to focus with a blurred background effect on your subject in real-time.
- All-Day Performance: With a single charge, the big 3,000mAh battery with Smart Manager optimization handles your everyday requirements with up to 15 hours of 4G talk time. Plus, the strong quad-core processor provides all your favourite applications with a smooth multitasking experience.
- Best Phone under 50.
- 4G LTE; Android 10; 5.5′ 18:9 Full Screen Display; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 5.0; Supports up to 128GB microSD memory card (not included); 32GB internal memory; 3GB RAM; 8MP front-facing camera/5 MP camera; 1.8 GHz quad-core processor
5. LG Premier Pro Plus 4G (Best Smartphone under 50)
Total Wireless LG Premier Pro Plus 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone (Locked) – Black – 32GB – Sim Card Included – CDMA (TWLGL455DCP). To the value seekers and the recipients of a great deal. You’re in the market for a smartphone that achieves the basics, one that looks and feels fantastic. And you love creating and sharing memories as well, so you need a camera that’s sharp and quick. Since life moves quickly! LG has you covered: get to know LG Premier Pro Plus. Best Smartphone under 50.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 90$ US Dollar
Total Wireless LG Premier Pro Plus Features:
- Carrier: This phone is locked to Total Wireless, which means that only on the Total Wireless network will this smartphone be used.
- Built to impress: To the value seekers and getters of a great deal. You’re in the market for a smartphone that achieves the basics, one that looks and feels fantastic. And you love creating and sharing memories as well, so you need a camera that’s sharp and quick. Since life moves quickly! LG has you covered: get to know LG Premier Pro Plus.
- 6.1″ HD+ FullVision Notch Monitor – See clearly in vivid colour and eye-opening detail on the widescreen that presents your life.
- AutoFocus Main 13MP + Wide 5MP Rear Dual Cameras. Catch moments with immediate focus and zero shutter lag exactly as they happen, then share with everyone. 8MP Front Camera with Auto Shot Snap selfies easily without hands, only facial recognition.
- 6.1-inch HD+ FullVision Notch Display; 2.0GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Android 9 Pie
- 3,500mAh Non-Removable Battery
- 13MP + 5MP/8MP Front-Facing Camera Dual Rear Camera
- 32GB Internal Memory Supports Micro SD memory card up to 2TB (not included); 2GB RAM;
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802 11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
Note: This telephone is locked by the carrier; consumers must have had their locked handset enabled for no less than 12 months on Basic Mobile Service, redeemed air time cards for no less than 12 months, and have not had their telephone number recycled or ported.
Frequently Asking Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 Does this phone have a SIM card or do I need to buy an extra SIM card to activate it?
Ans: This phone comes with a ready-to-activate SIM Card. There is no need for you to purchase a separate SIM card.
Q.2 Where can I purchase this phone’s service plan or airtime?
Ans: On Amazon, service plans and airtime cards are available.
Q.3 How do I use my new smartphone to enable the service?
Ans: On the Tracfone website or by calling 1-800-867-7183, you can activate it. Have the IMEI/MEID/Serial # of your new phone and a service plan PIN ready and follow the step-by-step instructions that come with your smartphone on the red card.
Q.4 Is this phone unlocked?
Ans: No, this phone is locked to the wireless network of Tracfone and can only be enabled with a Tracfone compatible service plan.
Q.5 Can I use this phone outside of the US?
Ans: If you are using a Tracfone Wireless plan that requires international roaming, this phone cannot be used outside of the United States.
Q.6 Is Nokia Lumia 635 Unlocked?
Ans: Yes, It is an Unlocked Smartphone.