Best Smartphone Under 850$ US Dollar [Buying Guide 2022]
Best Mobile Under 850$ Dollar
Best Smartphone Under 850$ US Dollar. If you’re trying to buy the latest new phone for less than $850, but want to get something more than a midrange flagship smartphone, there are some pretty decent options for $850 and $800 these days. As technology moves forward and smartphones are becoming more powerful, their capacity to do more has increased.
Best SmartPhone Under 850$ US Dollar 2021
On contract, you can get these smartphones. These Best Budget flagship mobiles priced under $700 & $800 currently have almost all the characteristics offered by the flagships. Since this range has many more devices, choosing the best smartphone they want is quite a big challenge for everyone.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone | US Version | 128GB of Storage | Mystic Green with Verizon SIM Kit for eGift Card.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 800$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G Features:
- PROMOTION: Get $250, or up to $450, on a Verizon eGift Card when you pick this phone and SIM deal, and on the Verizon website or MyVerizon App-online just activate your new smartphone on a new line of service by 12/30/20.
- STEP 1: Purchase this SIM phone from 10/13 to 12/28/2020 at any time and carry your current number to Verizon by 12/30/2020
- Move 2: Trigger this system and sim-kit with Verizon on Start unlimited plan for a $250 Verizon eGift Card on a new line of service, or get $300 on Do or Play Unlimited plans, or $450 on getting Unlimited when enabled
- STEP 3: You will receive your promo code and redemption instructions at the end of activation on Verizon online. Redeem your unique code within 30 days of activation and receive your eGift Card within 8 weeks of redemption.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Factory Unlocked Phone with 6.4″ Screen and 512GB – Ocean Blue. Get a phone with more independence. You’ll call the shots with Unlocked by Samsung. Then choose your carrier, data plan, utilities, features, and apps to start with the Galaxy Note9 you want, so you can get your phone exactly the way you want it to. Introducing an all-day, strong battery.
The largest battery ever in a Note. You really will go all day and all night when you have a long-lasting battery. All-new S Pen. Now with supreme control intellect. Still awesome on the computer, but now the S Pen has more power off the screen. Monitor various applications remotely and use the S pen to take shots from far away, scroll, play music, and record video stop/start. Ready for 1TB with expandable memory.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 750$ US Dollar
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Features:
- The Largest Battery in a Note, Ever You can really go all day and all night when you have a long-lasting battery.
- More space means more files, images, and photographs and more peace of mind knowing that there is a place for it all. The Note9 has the largest amount of storage available on a Samsung phone. Bluetooth v5.0 Bluetooth (LE up to 2 Mbps).
- The Note9 gives you a fast network link to stream and download extremely easily, so you can do more without interruption.
- Still good on the computer, but now the S Pen has more power off the screen. Remotely control various software and use the S pen to record, scroll, and play music from far away.
- At 6.4 inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone Perfect for gaming and streaming, our Super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before.
3. Huawei P40 Pro 5G
Huawei P40 Pro 5G ELS-NX9 256GB 8GB RAM International Version – Silver Frost (No Google Play). ELS-NX9 Dual/Hybrid-SIM 256GB 8GB RAM (GSM only, no CDMA) Foreign Edition – No Google Play No Guarantee No Warranty No Huawei P40 Pro 5G 658′ (Silver Frost). Based on Android 10, the Huawei P40 Pro 5G runs EMUI 10.1 and packs 256 GB of built-in storage that can be extended via a Nano Memory Card. The Huawei P40 Pro 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, NFC, Infrared, USB OTG, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G are the networking options on the Huawei P40 Pro 5G. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, etc. are the sensors on the handset. Best Smartphone Under 850$ Dollar.
The Huawei P40 Pro 5G measures 158.20 x 72.60 x 8.95 mm and weighs 209.00 grams (height x width x thickness). It was published in the following colors: Black, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, and Silver Frost. It has a dust and water safety IP68 score. Also holds the body of the glass.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 700$ US Dollar
Huawei P40 Pro 5G Features:
- Display 6.58-inch (1200×2640).
- Processor HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G.
- Rear Camera 50MP + 40MP + 12MP + Depth Front Camera 32MP + Depth
- Battery Capacity 4200mAh.
NOTE: International Model – No Warranty in the US; Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
4. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, 64GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed). This Refurbished iPhone 11 Pro Max is Approved. With the possibility of a few light hair marks, it is 100 percent working and in almost ideal cosmetic condition. It will NOT come in its original packaging but will include a UL licensed power adapter and a certified cable. Headsets, manual, and SIM cards are NOT included. Best Smartphone Under 850$ Dollar.
T-Mobile, AT&T, and all other GSM networks make this iPhone 11 Pro Max completely available. On Sprint, Verizon, Boost, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA network, it will NOT operate.
Also Read: Best Smartphone Under 650$ US Dollar
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Features:
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.